10 Percent Bigger

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Meme, because I'm lazy

A Meme according to Wikipedia (fount of knowledge that it may be)

"Refers to a unit of cultural information transferable from one mind to another. Dawkins said, Examples of memes are tunes, catch-phrases, clothes fashions, ways of making pots or of building arches. A meme propagates itself as a unit of cultural evolution and diffusionanalogous in many ways to the behavior of the gene (the unit of genetic information). Often memes propagate as more-or-less integrated cooperative sets or groups, referred to as memeplexes or meme-complexes. "

In non-jargonese, it's something that is passed on or stolen from someone else that tells about the person writing.

Without further ado (or rambling), a Me Me Meme stolen from Steve's Nude Memphis blog (who I believe stole it from someone else).

1] What is your middle name?
Curtis

2] What color is your mailbox?
Black and Brown

3] Are you available?
For what? I won't help you move, and I am happily married, so no.

4] Have you ever hit a deer?
Yes, but he had it coming.

5] Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
Yes, it beats jumping it in my truck.

6] Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning?
Nope, then again, I don't really consider the Statesman a newspaper.

7] Who checks the mail in your house?
Me.

8] Do you have a small driveway?
I can park the behemoth there, along with a Landcruiser, but I wouldn't consider it large.

9] Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you?
Yep, then again the standard Motorola T-mobile ring tone is pretty common.

10] What do you do first in the morning?
Turn off the alarm clock.

11] What brand is your printer?
HP, and I would appreciate you staying out of my personal affairs.

11] Have you ever shot at your neighbor or your neighbor's pet for any reason?
Yep, Airsoft guns are awesome for removing marauding pets from your yard.

12] Do you enjoy fighting with people?
Yes, I tend to create arguments simply to argue. I

13] Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
Straight. Except the hair on my back. It's curly. Won't ask questions like that again, will you.

14] Who was your kindergarten teacher?
No idea.

15] Are you taller than your mother?
Yep

16] Do you have a favorite word?
No, but I have a favorite gesture.

17] Are you God?
"I am a Golden God!"

18] What do you do to get over a broken heart?
A what?

19] Do you have a deep dark secret?
Nope. Why, what do you know?!?

20] Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
Nope.

21] Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Yes. I just got finished with a Brazilian jiujitsu class. Think of an amateur chiropractor who doesn't care if you feel good after they are done.

22] Do you often cry during a movie?
Nope, then again I don't like most movies.

23] Do you hate your life?
Nope, all in all I think I have it pretty good.

24] Do you get mad easily?
I get angry easy, but I don't think mad covers my emotions.

25] What is your biggest pet peeve?
Jack Black.

26] What is your away message?
Hello this is 10% .. crap I have to do it again, is it still recording? Is this thing on? It is? Hello this is BEEEEP.

27] Do any of your friends have kids?
Most of them.

28] Who should pay on the first date?
The person who asked the other person out.

29] How many years older than you are you willing to date?
My wife is 4 years older then me, but I don't think she would want me to date anyone currently.

30] Do you have any friends?
Yes.

31] Do you have any mean friends?
Yep.

32] What is the ugliest color in your opinion?
I don't know, but one is the loneliest number, does that help?

33] Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand?
No, I tend to hate people easily.

34] Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff?
Not many cliffs around, so I would say no.

35] Do you itch your ears?
How does one itch something? I tend to scratch itches.

36] What brand are the pant/jeans you are wearing right now?
Presumes I am wearing pants. You had to know that was coming, right?

46] Do you like your dad?
Nope

47] Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
Nope, if I already watched the show for free, why would I pay for it?

48] Are you wearing makeup?
Is this because I said I wasn't wearing pants?

49]Do you have a tattoo?
Yep.

50] Do you know how to draw?
I know how to draw, you simply put the pencil on the paper and move it around. Drawing well is the real trick, and I fail that test.

51] Who is your hero?
No hero. Sad, isn't it?

52] Who did you last IM?
Laura, I think she is mad at me because I made fun of Myspace.

53] Do you work a lot of hours?
I don't think so, but what are alot of hours?

54] What do you do when you are stressed out?
Take it out on those around me. That, coupled with some type of aggressive sports activity.

55] Who was the last person to call you?
Keith in NY.

56] Is there anything you regret?
Sure, everyone has regrets. I regret not being in the Army, and I regret gripping at my wife today. I have lots of regrets, the trick is not letting your regrets control you.

57] Do you know where your family name originated from?
Yep, but it isn't very exciting.

58] Is there an animal that creeps you out?
Jack Black.

59] What was the last thing you did for fun?
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is fun. Punishing, but fun.

60] Last time you cried?
It's been over a year now. I cried at my Grandfather's funeral. I was holding it together until the honor guard let loose the first volley. After that, I cried like a baby.

1 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Stole your meme.
xoxo...
Nuttnbunny

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home