10 Percent Bigger

Monday, February 26, 2007

There is a house in New Orleans, they call the Rising Sun.


While it may have been the ruin of many poor boys. I can testify that I am not one of them. In New Orleans for the HIMSS show. New Orleans is a strange town. I don't mean that derogatorily, but it just isn't normal. I have said before, that Las Vegas doesn't have a soul. New Orleans is the opposite, it has too much soul. Everything looks tragic. New Orleans is a Gothic teenager in a Yellow sun dress. Even when it tries to be happy, the cracks and surly disposition peel the edges.

The picture to the right is from my hotel window. Yes, I know it is crappy and over-exposed, but motorola isn't exactly known for their cameras. Last night was very low key, traveling just wipes me out. I will post if anything exciting happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home