10 Percent Bigger

Monday, April 07, 2008

The company I work for is run by idiots.

I work for a tech company, which in and of itself is nice. Decent pay, a good product (for the most part), and good co-workers. Unfortunately, our management group would have to flip a coin, when presented with the age old question "Your ass, or a hole in the ground?"

I know sales people complaining about management is nothing new, but let me put it into perspective. I just got my 2008 Comp plan. Today. Our fiscal year runs from January 1st to December 31st. That means, that I worked the first quarter of the year, without any idea of my variable compensation. Their excuse? We were working on commissions from last year. Which they paid two weeks late. Right. Nobody in upper management sees this as an issue.

I think it is time for me to start circulating the resume, because this job has jumped the shark.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home