10 Percent Bigger

Monday, April 21, 2008

Dreaming of ink

Good thing this is an anon blog (and my In-laws are part of the computer illiterati). I'm planning some new ink. More specifically, I am going to coverup my old tat with a new bigger more colorful more artsy image. Much bigger, but still only an upper bicep shoulder/shoulder blade thing.

Here is a bit of a tease:



Not exactly, but that will be the general theme (and more color). Many years later, I will add a Foo Dog on the other side. The coverup is part of the this year plan (as a celebration for hitting my weight goal - and hopefully the revised lower weight goal). The Foo is part of the 10 year plan. Unless it isn't. =)

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger none said...

When covering an old tat do they just do different darker colors over the old or do they blend in a new image as best they can?

8:34 AM  
Blogger 10% said...

It depends on the old and new tattoo. Generally it is better to blend it, but you can't always do that.

8:56 AM  
Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Cool! Do you have an artist in mind?

xoxo...

10:34 AM  
Blogger 10% said...

Well, I am looking at artists right now. I think I found a guy, but haven't contacted him yet. What's the story with your friend, I didn't think she did Japanese style tattoos.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home