10 Percent Bigger

Sunday, July 08, 2007

A picture weekend ... after working.

Two days of beating my latest project into submission. I had to replace a handrail going up the stairs to our second story deck. It's mostly done, but the heat and the sun drove me inside early. After resting, I decided to go for a quick drive to take some pictures. SWMBO decided it was too hot, and cut me loose. Lots and lots of wildflowers.



A larger (read huge) version

Not everything was flowers



Again huge

OK, so it might be mostly flowers (no pun intended).



You know the drill

Let me be the first to say that I love my new camera. Next I think is some new glass. Maybe a 70-300 lens. Then you really will have to put up with macro pictures.

1 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Totally love the bee on the sunflower! Bring on the macros!!!

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home