10 Percent Bigger

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Crossfit, my new torture device

Last night I started a new torture technique, Crossfit. The workout was intense. The sad thing, is that by themselves the exercise isn't that difficult, but when adding them together in a circuit it gets ridiculously hard. Good stuff, I hurt this morning (in a good way).

In other news, my Birthday was good. We ate at a newish restaurant (at least to us), steaks were awesome, wine was delicious, and the view of the lake was nice.

My frustration with humanity has been growing. I wish it was legal to punch people in the face when they deserved it. I know I would get popped every now and then, and would be fine with it, if I could give it back to those people who so richly need a rap on the beak. I'm due to get back into the BJJ gym. It makes dealing with the stupids easier.

New pictures of knives soon. I horse traded for one of my "Grail" knives, a Strider GB, picked up some Mike Snody Shanks, and grabbed another of the Spyderco Mule Team knives. Should have some pics by this weekend.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Glad you had a good birthday.

It wasn't that long ago that fisticuffs was a part of everyday life..spout off or don't show proper couresy and whammo...and no one went to jail

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home