10 Percent Bigger

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

I hate thieves

Just a quick note to say that I. Hate. Thieves. Monday night some low-life decided I had too much stuff and that they needed my work cell, my GPS, a cigar cutter, and a pair of sunglasses. It was partly my fault in that I didn't verify 100% that my truck was locked, but still.

Here's hoping that the thief is anally violated by a syphilitic Zombie Orangutan with a pathological hatred of lube. Twice.

On the other hand, let me say that the Travis County Sheriff's department responded extremely professionally, and even decided to try and get finger prints. I'm 98% certain that even Horatio Caine couldn't have pulled off a usable print, but I appreciated the effort.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Being robbed is a horrible feeling. I'm sorry they got you.

Lets hope they OD on the crack they bought.

"syphilitic Zombie Orangutan with a pathological hatred of lube. Twice." LMAO I'll second that.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Some bastard got into my car and stole my camera, video camera, and my 11 year old son's brand new dual dvd players. MY CAR WAS IN MY DRIVEWAY.
So--I understand how you feel. I hate the crackhead who did this and hope to God that he drops dead painfully and slowly.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home