10 Percent Bigger

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Four



My 4th stripe on my belt. Each one of those was earned with blood, sweat, and even tears. Next one will be a blue belt. That scare the crap out of me. Heck, I'm not even sure I deserve this one. Not to mention I'm only about 50% right now, as I have an inflamed Sacroiliac Joint. The SI joint carries most of the bodies weight, and on some people it tends to get inflamed. They say the pain is similar to a bulged lumbar disk, I don't know what a bulged disc feels like, but I know this ain't a picnic.

I actually got the stripe on Wednesday, right after a chiropractor adjustment. Figures the day I'm having back/hip pain, we practice sprawls, takedowns, and pulling guard. Coach said you aren't training hard enough if you aren't constantly injured.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home