10 Percent Bigger

Monday, October 15, 2007

Post Secret and a visitor.

Picked up the newest Post Secret Book today. If you haven't read/heard of them before, it started off as a project by Frank Warren. He asked people anonymously send their deepest secrets to him via postcard. Some are uplifting, some or extremely depressing, and some are even creepy. Reading them, I feel a bit voyeuristic. Almost like I will get busted reading them at any minute.

Also, my big sis Nuttnbunny was down for a visit. We did a bit of shopping, ate entirely too much Sushi, and visited a really cool new Wine Bar named Fion (No website yet, but that was a link to more info). It wasn't snooty at all, and Josh the owner is a very friendly guy. I had a Syrah wine flight ($12 for 3 glasses), plus they have desserts which I shouldn't eat. They also offer a nice cigar selection if you want, but only allow smoking outdoors [sarcasm]thanks Austin/Lakeway city council[/sarcasm]. Haven't smoked any cigars lately, as it has been too hot, but as it cools down, I might have to grab a bourbon and a smoke and go soak in the hottub. Cliche I know, but take your relaxation when you can.

Not much picture taking this weekend, but as I sort through what I uploaded last night, I may post a picture or two.

2 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

If I eat anymore sushi I might sprout gills. Had a great time! Thx. xoxo...

3:42 PM  
Blogger Northwoods Woman said...

If you like Post Secrets, you'll LOVE LOLsecretz!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home