10 Percent Bigger

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The truck that hit me ...

Not literally (although it was a close call earlier). Christmas started much as many have in the past. Roll out of bed, lots of presents, breakfast, etc. The only big difference was that I told the Mrs. that I didn't feel great. Not bad, just not great. Fast forward to 4:30. This cough keeps nagging me, and why do I feel cold? I'm never cold. I'm going to go take a quick nap. Fast forward another 4 hours. sweats, chills, coughing, 103 fever? That sucks. Dehydrated leg cramps? doh, push fluids.

Apparently I caught some nasty upper respiratory infection, and that is going to make training difficult. Oh well, forced rest and lots of water should take care of it. Plus they gave me cough medicine with codeine, so I get to have weird dreams also. Being sick while on holiday sucks.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Home on the Range said...

I do hope you are feeling better by the first of the year. Warmth and a prayer headed your way.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home