10 Percent Bigger

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wahooo!

New ink scheduled. January 10th I go in for the other shoulder. At least for the outline and whatever else Hector can get done. I'm not sure if he will be tattooing at the shop, or at the Star of Texas Tattoo Convention, but either way I'm scheduled for highnoon. Plus, I rescheduled my 3rd dehairing treatment. I figured if I was spending time and money on tattoos, I should get rid of the hair that would mask them.

I have to take some good pictures of the kimono lining, but the idea is two Foo Dogs on a cliff, with swirly clouds and maybe water. Details are a little unknown, as I tend to give him artistic license, but expect lots of detail, full color flowers & foos, and grey clouds.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home