10 Percent Bigger

Monday, October 22, 2007

My ADD is firing, or random strings of thoughts.

This weekend I missed the Thrilla wit Walrilla, because I had a BJJ seminar. The only thing that keeps that from being extremely nerdy, is the fact that I had prepaid. Instead of being nerdy, I was frugal. I don't know if that is any better.

We have a Ping Pong table at work. I recently went to Academy, because we needed some ping pong balls. Did you know they have different ratings? Apparently a match isn't sanctioned if you don't use a 3 star or better ball. I wonder if they have a guy who tests these to determine the correct rating. Do you think he goes to parties, and tells people he is a pingpong ball quality rater? If he does, does anyone believe him?

When I go to parties I often tell people I am the Editor in Chief for Alpaca Monthly. Depending on the crowd, I might tell them I'm thinking of diversifying into Hamster farming, as the Alpaca market is too cyclical.

The first person to invent a bed that stays cool all night long (not a waterbed), will make a Million dollars. Heck, even a stay cool pillow would be choice.

I took a first aid/CPR class last week, since my certification had expired. I think receiving CPR would hurt like a mofo, but probably not as much as dieing.

As it gets cooler, the building I work in cranks up the heat. I think they hate long sleeve clothes.

Damn McDonald's and their silly Monopoly game. I know I won't win, but it got me addicted to their fries again. Their fries are what we consider "Awesome".

I'm off to NYC tomorrow. I want to bring my camera, but can't figure out how to do it without looking like a tourist. Maybe I should just suck it up and look like a tourist.

Well, that is about it. A quick stream of conscious excercise. Sometimes it helps to give in to the stream for abit, so that I can get back to what I need to do. Well, at least I didn't use an elipsys.

1 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Have a great trip. Can't wait to see the pics.

xoxo...

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home