10 Percent Bigger

Monday, November 19, 2007

Anybody else due for a vacation?

I have roughly 130 hours of vacation saved up. I can earn a maximum of 96 hours a year. A little South Georgia math says I didn't take many days off this year. I figure 3 when we went to Seattle, and 1 when I went teal hunting pretty much covers it.

It isn't like I love my job or anything, it just seems that the sales role doesn't really let you take normal vacation. I'm about to the point that I wish they would just pay me for it (they wont - I tried), since I stand to lose a chunk come January 1. Then again, maybe I should take 4 days around Xmas. Lord knows I have been in a funk. Heck, the last time I took off more then a day around the end of the year (a huge deal in the sales world), was 1999.

Oh well, the last thing people want to read is someone b&ming about their job. I need to find something that pisses me off, at the very least something I can work up a righteous indignation about. Stay tuned, at the very least, I have pictures of knives and cigars. That should cause at least one person to despise me, non?



Custom knives, Ashton ESG, & an Opus X. My righteous indignation settles into dull contentment.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

From the looks of the knife it seems more like sharp contentment. No?

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home