10 Percent Bigger

Friday, November 02, 2007

Failing in my duties.

So, it's been two weeks since I last posted (plus or minus anyway), but I just haven't found my muse. I was in NYC, and have some cool artsy pictures, but can't make up my mind on which way I want to go with them. I have some stories about riding in cabs, but can't flesh them out either.

Hmm. I did go see a movie, but it was just OK. I was definitely hoping for more. 30 Days of Night should have been fantastic. Anytime you have vampires and guns it should be cinematic gold, alas not so with this one. It just. Kinda. Dragged. Which is sad for a horror flick. Plus the hero archetype makes a dumb move. I won't spoil it, but I think they could have saved the day with a moderately accurate rifle (they don't have any of those in Alaska, do they?) and a little patience.

On another note, the back is 100% pain free, which is always a plus. At least until I go to class tomorrow, and then a Bullshido throwdown. (A word of caution about the previous link. Bullshido is not for the faint of heart. In all likely hood you will get offended by someone there. Especially if you take TKD.)



Here's a portrait of the artist as a blurry camera (aka a pseudo self portrait) to tide you over until I can figure out what angle I want to go with my NYC pics.

1 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

Love the portrait of your "pseudo self".

xoxo...

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home