10 Percent Bigger

Monday, July 07, 2008

Back in the saddle agaaaaaiiinn!

Back from a little vacation (Holiday to my foreign reader), and I must say I am refreshed. I cheated a little, I took my Blackberry, but only read emails didn't respond. We flew to Minneapolis, spent a couple days just North of the Twin Cities, then went up to Duluth for a couple days. Cruised around Lake Superior, then back down to Shafer, MN until flying back to Austin on Saturday. I must say, the weather was awesome. I could get used to it, but then again the winters would be brutal. Training while I was gone was lackluster. I didn't try and hit any BJJ gyms while I vacationed (I wanted to let the new tat heal). I'm going to hit it hard this week, I need to drop the 4 lbs I put back on, then go in for color on the tattoo on Sunday. A full review and detail will be available once the color is healed. Suffice it to say, that at this time I am extremely happy.

A couple pictures here, more on the flickr page.

I picked these. Nuttnbunny made them into Strawberry brandy. They help her get through those cold cold winters.


Sparkler boy, before the tragic incident with the sparkle down the boot.


I think next year will be more fun for him, he will be able to stay up later and not get as cranky.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

We had such a blast! Thx! I'll have to send some of that brandy your way when it's ready.

Z's foot is ompletely healed. He's been begging to stay up late again! :-)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home