10 Percent Bigger

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Leaving, on a jet plane.

Off to Vegas again. Should be the last trip for a couple months. Next will be probably be NYC for Interop. Lots of toys, to play with lately. I horsetraded a fantastic deal for a Larue upper (not complete) and a complete DPMS sportical upper (complete but ugly). Once I finish with these two, I will have 3 complete ARs. Not too shabby. Plus, the new iPhone. I know, Steve Jobs could shit in a box and mark it iCrap and people would stand in line to buy them, but the iPhone is a decent piece of hardware.

In other news, the Olympics are going on. My problem, is they never televise the events I want to see. We will watch 700 hours of badminton and women's gymnastics, but fuck Judo. Why should we care about that. I just end up watching it on the computer, but come on.

Also, a big FU to my Utility District. In the past month, we have been without water for two days, and had to boil (or more realistically use bottled water) for another two days. I know where that plant is, and am willing to go over at 5AM when I'm cranky and need a shower to settle this shit. I'm barely human in the morning, and hot water does lots to make that transition to the living. Utility district and the asshats who work there, you are on notice!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger nuttnbunny said...

how was vegas?

9:54 AM  
Blogger 10% said...

Good, lots of work though. I should have a post about it in the next couple of days.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home