10 Percent Bigger

Friday, August 22, 2008

The lotto Meme

Hammer created this one, and I figured it might be fun.

You just won the mega powerball jackpot to the tune of 150 million dollars (after taxes)


1. What would be the very first thing you would do?

Other then create a Corporation to claim the winnings? Probably go shopping (at the gun store).

2. Where would you choose to live?

I would have a nice ranch near Austin, then keep a couple other properties to visit (including one in South America).

3. What kind of house would you live in?

Luxury rock/log cabin

4. What kind of car would you buy?


Probably should read: What kind of carS would you own? I would get a nice SUV for Rabbitteach (probably something like the Cayenne), then I would get a new F250, a big H1 Hummer, and a nice Mercedes (a going to town car).

5. Where would you vacation?

Brazil and the Dominican Republic. Of course, we would probably hit Europe, since I have never been.

6. Would you have anything on your body fixed?

Is anything on my body broken? I would probably get more ink.

7. What kind of hobbies would you engage in?

Pretty much the same as I do know (Guns, hunting, BJJ, custom knives, etc). I would probably end up getting a full knife making shop setup so I could tinker. Blacksmith shop also.

8. What charities would you donate to?

TSRA and the International Dyslexia Association would get a nice check. I would probably give some money to a local church (in whatever small town my ranch is located). I would also keep a hunting ranch setup for people with disabilities. Wheelchair friendly deer stands, and things like that. Then I would probably offer hunts for free to Make a Wish (or a similar group) and the Wounded Warrior project.

9. Would you give money to your relatives?

Probably, but more for the kids. Give each kid a $50k college fund. By the time they are older it should be enough to pay for college (or start a business if they decide not to go).

10.Would you run away from your current life?

Nope, no reason to do that.

11. Would you continue to work?

I would start my own businesses, although I wouldn't bog myself down with the details.


12. Would the money change you in any way?

I would like to say no, but odds are it would.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Thanks for doing the meme.

The corporation is a good idea. That's how all the rich folks hold onto their money and prevent being taken by frivolous lawsuits.

9:46 AM  
Blogger 10% said...

Yeah, my Father in Law is a lawyer, and he has setup a couple of these for lotto winners. It doesn't keep them from being sued, but it does give them a bit more protection.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home