10 Percent Bigger

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Woodshed time (caution, adult language)

Yes, It's woodshed time. Someone I know needs a "Look Bitch Speech". A trip to The Hurt Locker even. The difference is, that when I set that person down and give them the ole "Look Bitch, shit needs to change!", I should be looking in the mirror.

I did a little soul searching today, and decided I didn't like my attitude this week. Bitching and moaning. Getting all butthurt over stupid stuff. Basically, I was acting like the assholes I hate.

A good example. I'm cutting weight again. Because of that, when I was at Jiu Jitsu tonight, I was a bit more tired and didn't perform like I should have. This caused me to get the redass over an honest mistake. A mistake made by one of the nicest guys in class. Looking back I definitely needed a checkup from the neckup.

I can make excuses, I'm tired, hungry, the Sun was in my eyes, the dog ate my homework, but the reality was, I should have been better. Short story long, I needed to change my attitude. Thus, I take a trip to the woodshed. Tomorrow I am going to bust my hump at work, act like the consumate sales professional I am, and win the contest they are running. Then, I will use that money to buy a new shotgun. Either a Stoeger sxs 2 barrel set, or maybe one of those CZ O/U shotguns.

It's amazing what a little perspective can do for a bad attitude.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger none said...

Oooh the CZs are nice. I want one of those kalashnikov 12gauge's myself.

10:30 PM  
Blogger nuttnbunny said...

It's amazing what an improved attitude can do for a gun collection! I may have to try this method. Leave the woodshed door open for me.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home