1. Started your own blog.2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. 5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
. More then I could afford at that time, but it wasn't much more then I could afford.
7. Been to Disneyland.8. Climbed a mountain. 9. Held a praying mantis.10. Sang a solo.
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child.16. Had food poisoning. Pastrami - the most sensual of the smoked meats.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.21. Had a pillow fight.22. Hitch hiked.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill.24. Built a snow fort.25. Held a lamb.26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a Marathon.
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. In Vegas yes, in Venice, no.
29. Seen a total eclipse.30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. On the same day even!
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. Hopefully this Summer.
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. Not sure why, but this sounds ominous.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught yourself a new language.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person. 39. Gone rock climbing.
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David. 41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant. Indirectly, I had people walk tickets while I was waiting tables.
44. Visited Africa. 45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing. Puked my guts out also.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling52. Kissed in the rain.53. Played in the mud. 54. Gone to a drive-in theater.55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. One of my goals57. Started a business.58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia. 60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.63. Got flowers for no reason. Got as in purchased or got as in received?64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. 67. Bounced a check.68. Flown in a helicopter.69. Saved a favorite childhood toy70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London. 77. Broken a bone.78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. 79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican. 82. Bought a brand new car.
83. Walked in Jerusalem. 84. Had your picture in the newspaper.85. Read the entire Bible. 86. Visited the White House.87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.88. Had chickenpox.89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury. 91. Met someone famous. 92. Joined a book club.93. Lost a loved one.94. Had a baby.95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.97. Been involved in a law suit.98. Owned a cell phone.99. Been stung by a bee.100. Read an entire book in one day.
Labels: filler, meme